GENERAL RULES OF THE SCHOOL
The School is a second home for the students. The teachers love the students as their own children and work for their welfare and success. The students too should in turn reciprocate this love and trust. This will create an atmosphere conducive for the right type of education and make the school life happy.
Order is necessary for harmonious social life and rules help us to maintain this order. Hence we should all respect and obey the rules in the right spirit. If obeyed out of love, the rules will never be a burden, but the best safeguard for the achievement of our objectives. So the students are exhorted to obey the rules cheerfully and with conviction. No pupil shall leave the school premises during the school hours without previous permission from the Principal. Late comers should get the late attendance record signed by the Principal before they enter the class.
POINTS FOR THE STUDENTS TO REMEMBER
- 1. Never omit the lesson or home work assigned. If you do so, it is like missing a train that you can never catch afterwards.
- 2. Always revise the work done in class.
- 3. If memorisation work is assigned, see that it is completed within the given period.
- 4. Never postpone what you can do today.
- 5. Be enthusiastic in doing everything. Live well by doing every- thing well.
- 6. Show your school diary daily to your parents and get them to initial it.
NOTE TO THE PARENTS
- 1. Parents/Guardians are required to look into the School Diary of their ward daily. Remarks made in the diary should be seen and countersigned REGULARLY.
- 2. If you observe that your ward is not assigned homework for some time or that he/she is unable to follow the lessons, contact the Principal.
- 3. Parents/Guardians should not visit the classrooms during the class hours. Your ward is expected to keep the diary carefully and bring it to the school DAILY. If lost, the pupil should get a duplicate diary upon a written request from the guardian. A fine of Rs. 20/- and the actual cost will be charged for the new diary.
- 4. All remittance to the school should be entered in the diary and signed by you. Please check if the teacher has countersigned it on the same day.
- 5. Parents should apply in writing in this diary if children are required home during school hours for some genuine reason.
- 6. No pupil will be sent home during class hours alone or with another party sent by the parents without a written authorization form them.
- 7. The parents are reminded that withdrawal from classes for mere social functions is not recommended, because it retards the child's progress in school and minimizes his/her respect for regular hard work with consequent failure to progress in his/ studies.
- 8. Children suffering from infections or contagious diseases should keep away from school until they recover and they should on return produce a doctor's certificate of fitness.
- 9. Criticism of a student's teacher or school in his/her presence should be scrupulously avoided because it causes the students to lose respect for the teacher or school with the consequent failure to learn. Should you have a legitimate complaint, meet the Principal without fear or reprisal.